For many older people, hospitalization results in functional decline despite cure or repair of the condition for which they were admitted. Hospitalization can result in complications unrelated to the problem that caused the admission or to its specific treatment for reasons that are explainable and avoidable. With our assistance, you can encourage recovery of your loved one after hospital release.
We can help with:
- Exercise and balance training programs
- Settling client back into home upon return from hospital
- Home and safety evaluation
- Transferring assistance to and from bed or chair
- Assistance to bathroom
- Medication assistance
- Vital sign monitoring
- Pharmacy drop-off and pick-up
- Transportation to and from doctor appointments
- Client and family education
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
ClearCare Family Room
The Family Room provides management, communication and information tools that are accessible to the family 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Check out this short video on the Family Room Feature.