Overture Home Care is uniquely positioned to provide RN Managed Care under the RN Delegated Task
Rules, set forth by the Texas Board of Nursing. In simple terms, this means that you or your loved one
can receive a higher level of care, in the home, provided the Care Giver has been trained and is
continually closely supervised by a Registered Nurse.
While in the home, some tasks that are considered nursing responsibilities in the hospital setting are
considered “Support Services” necessary to assist the client in maintaining their current health and
assure their condition remains stable and predictable.
Overture Home Care is owned and operated by a Registered Nurse who is responsible for utilizing RN Delegation Authority in an independent living environment. Our current professional roster includes three Registered Nurses and a Licensed Social Worker to address the need of our more complex cases.
Some examples of RN Managed Care options are listed below:
- Intermittent Catheterization
- Tracheostomy Suctioning and Care
- Gastrostomy Tube Management
- Administration of insulin or other injectable medication prescribed in the treatment of diabetes mellitus
- Administration of medications that are administered via a feeding tube, sublingually, topically, eye, ear and nose drops or sprays, vaginal or rectal gels or suppositories, unit dose medication administration by way of inhalation for prophylaxis and / or maintenance.
- Oxygen administration for the purpose of non-acute respiratory maintenance.
- Care of broken skin with low risk of infection.
Overture Home Care is committed to helping the client remain at home or in the community and recognizes that there are occasionally care needs that require a more skilled home care provider for those services.
ClearCare Family Room
The Family Room provides management, communication and information tools that are accessible to the family 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Check out this short video on the Family Room Feature.